Coming Soon: March 2021 Cannabis Events
Published on Mar 1, 2021
As the cannabis industry continues to grow, more and more people are looking to find ways to learn more about weed and ways to get into the industry. Whether you're a newbie budtender looking for more information about cannabis or a long-time dispensary owner looking to network, going to a marijuana event allows you to connect with and learn from other industry experts on a range of topics. As of right now all of these events are online, but as the world begins to open back up, we will let you know when events happen in person. Here are some events that we think you should attend this March:
Voted the Best Virtual Conference, the Real Cannabis Entrepreneur Conference provides progressive business owners, investors and opportunity-seekers with real-life information about breaking into the cannabis industry.
The 2020 conference featured 40+ speakers, sponsors and more than 600 attendees. Learn more about topics like How to get Funded, How to Start a Dispensary or even the Fastest Growing Ancillary Businesses. These sessions give you real-life examples, business models, solutions and strategies that will allow you to generate capital and run a successful business.
The Real Cannabis Entrepreneur Conference also features live DJs, structured networking events, cooking and mixologist demonstrations and even Spark Tank - a cannabis business pitch contest. Tickets start at $27 - learn more about the conference here!
Produced in partnership with the industry's leading organizations, the Emerge Virtual Cannabis Conference is a three-day event with an additional 90 days of learning, networking and business on the most experiential platform in the world. Create a personal avatar to gamify the experience of connecting with thousands of cannabis businesses and educational opportunities.
Besides the 30+ sessions, 50 exhibitors and more than 2500 attendees, Emerge also gives you access to their platform up to 90 days before and after the events! Additionally, ticketholders can access Re-EMERGE events for additional learning and networking opportunities. Re-EMERGE events vary in topics from Women in Weed to Marketing and even a 420 celebration!
Get 25% off Plus and Premier tickets by using the code "WHERESWEED25"at checkout.
Other March Cannabis Events
- Cannabis 101: Discuss the cannabis plant and all of the elements that give it its therapeutic qualities. Covering topics like cannabinoids, terpenes and the endocannabinoid system, this event is for medical patients and adults 21+.
- Let's Talk about Cannabis & Psilocybin: With cannabis legality growing and the number of places decriminalizing psilocybin, public sentiment around these substances has drastically changed. Talk and share your thoughts with other adults on these topics and your personal experiences with them!
- Women in Weed: Re-EMERGE + ArtsyLeaf Launch Party: As a kick-off for the Spring EMERGE conference, this event inside the EMERGE platform is an awesome first look at the networking opportunities and more available at the event. Better yet, you can access the event with either a Winter or Spring Emerge Ticket for free!
- Reimagining Cannabis on Native Land Part 1: Racial Equity vs. Social Equity: Hosted by the Massachusetts Recreational Consumer Council, this is the first part of a three-part series that discusses the relationship between home growers' rights and land sovereignty, with an understanding of historical Native American and Black consumption practices. This training will give insight into consumer cultural practices of communities that have been disproportionately impacted by the War on Drugs.
- Growing Cannabis: Presented by the New York Botanical Garden, this class allows students to learn the fundamentals of cannabis production and laws in the tri-state area. Study the entire cannabis growth cycle, including information about artificial lighting and carbon dioxide enrichment, as well as tons of best practices for critical harvesting and post-harvest procedures.
- State Regulators Look at the Future of US Hemp: Presented by AgEagle Aerial Systems and the Arcview Group, this virtual hemp town hall event will allow you to hear from some of the country's top hemp regulators on a variety of topics.
- Cooking with Cannabis: From Africa to the American South, Mexico & Beyond: Join Chefs Miguel Trinidad, Amanda Jackson and Mennlay Golokeh Aggrey for a two-hour panel discussion on the intersection between cannabis and cuisine.
- Advanced Cannabis Training:Perfect for those who want an ultra in-depth look at the biology of the cannabis plant and how it reacts with the biology of the human body, this course is for advanced students with previous cannabis training.
- Entering Cannabis: The Global Landscape - Developments in California: Gain actionable insights into the current and future global landscape of cannabis, featuring topics like business, investment, trade, regulatory, wellness, cultivation, research, consumption, advancements, developments and opportunities.
- What is Cannabis Nursing?: If you are a nurse looking to expand your knowledge and skills in the cannabis space, this class is for you! With more patients gaining access to cannabis and federal legalization on the horizon, begin incorporating cannabis knowledge into your daily practices.
- Cannabis & Women: Women's bodies react differently to cannabis depending on the levels of estrogen found. Join The Apothecarium's Public Education Officer for a discussion about the intersection of women's bodies and cannabis.
- Cannabis Dispensary Manager Training: Outlining the responsibilities of a dispensary manager, supervisor or other leaders in cannabis operations. This training will review each responsibility of the position including, opening & closing procedures, product & inventory management, sales procedures & cash management, safe storage of cash & products, delivery procedures, staff management & training and inspections & law enforcement liaising.
- Creating a Cannabis Brand: Launching and marketing a brand in the complex, highly regulated world of cannabis can be extremely daunting. Learn from industry leaders on the challenges and opportunities of building a successful cannabis brand while providing tips that you can use to conduct market research, position a brand and leverage social media in an increasingly competitive market.
- Entering Cannabis: Hemp/CBD in Louisiana, Denver, Washington, Texas, Nevada, DC, Pennsylvania: Gain valuable insights into the current Hemp and CBD markets in several different states like the future landscape of business, investment, trade, regulatory, wellness, cultivation, research, consumption, advancements, developments and opportunities.
- Cannabis 2-Day Online Conference 2021: This two-day cannabis conference event features 16 presenters on a range of cannabis-related topics like ancient history, what happened during prohibition, the differences between legalization and decriminalization, the healing properties of cannabinoids like CBD and THC, as well as medical research and other interesting topics.
- Annual Cannabis Sciences Virtual Event: Gain insights relating to medical cannabis including therapeutic updates, quality control, regulatory landscapes beyond the U.S., evolving laboratory landscapes, hemp science and testing, advancements in cultivation, extraction methods and more.
- Cannabis Sanitation Validation: Earn a certificate that covers cannabis facility sanitation procedures, records, pest control, inspection and investigation requirements as per Health Canada's and EU-GMP regulatory requirements.
Did we miss a cannabis event on this list? Let us know in the comments below!