How to Make Dank THC-Infused Nacho Cheese: Marijuana Recipes
Published on 11/5/20
If you were looking for a great recipe to add to your collection of cannabis edibles, look no more because weed nacho cheese is the one you've been searching for. With this medicated nacho cheese sauce, you won't just be making a plateful of ooey-gooey, creamy cheese on tortilla chips - it will also get you faded, therefore making it even better than regular nachos by far. Whether it's game-day, parties, or casual kickbacks with the homies, this marijuana recipe is a must for basically every occasion you can think of - even when you're all by yourself.
How to Make Cannabutter
Making cannabutteris the very first step of this recipe, as we need this extremely essential ingredient for the nacho cheese. Without the infused butter, the medicated cheese sauce would just be cheese sauce with no psychoactive effects. The raw weed flower used for the cannabutter will need to undergo the decarboxylation process, in which heat is used to convert THCA into THC. In order to activate the cannabinoid THC properly, it must first be infused with fat to be later added to recipes because THC is fat-solubleso, therefore, binds to them to become psychoactive for that faded feeling. To skip the decarb process, try adding some of our favorite CBD oil from CBD Infusionz!
THC Nacho Cheese Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the flour with the cannabutter in a saucepan.
- After placing the saucepan on medium heat, whisk the mixture thoroughly until it becomes homogeneous. Once the mixture starts getting bubbly/foamy, continue stirring it for no more than a minute. Be sure not to let the mixture turn brown as the goal is for it to stay "blonde."
- Add the whole milk to the mixture of cannabutter and flour. Turning the heat up only slightly, continue whisking as you allow the whole milk to come to a simmer after about another minute. As soon as you notice the mixture has become thick enough to coat a spoon, turn off the heat immediately.
- Begin adding the shredded cheddar cheese, only handfuls at a time, as you stir the concoction to make sure the cheese fully melts in. You don't want to overheat the nacho cheese sauce as the texture can become extremely impaired.
- This is the part where you finally add in your desired seasoning to your yummy infused nacho cheese sauce, then serve and enjoy.
What are some other foods that you would try this weed nacho cheese sauce with? Share with us in the comments below!